Weekend Reading


on

No comments


We know a lot.

Sometimes the internet completely overwhelms me. So much knowledge!!! I could spend hours on my computer reading articles, recipes and photo blogs. Although a balance is definitely necessary, it's so incredible that this avenue for creativity and dialogue exists--leaving me inspired, informed, encouraged and hopefully a better cook.

Here a few that have twirled around in my bucket for a while.

For the Soul
Unshaken and Certain

Informative
How to Talk to Your Daughter About Her Body
Preventing Glossophobia with Better Conversation

Eyes + Ears
Battle for the Best Song of the Millenium (if you're a product of the 80s or 90s, there's a spotify playlist that will rock your world)
Nathan and Katie Williams
The Book Thief trailer (you should read the book first)

Consuming
Nutrition Stripped - still perusing and cooking through the site, but I love it so far!


Photo cred to my talented husband

Leave a Reply