anna marie


on

1 comment

Typical February weather.

Louisville was blistering cold, but Florida was toasty warm; lovely timing. Lang and I went down for a week with our good friends, Patrick and Hannah. We played a lot of games on the beach, read a great book, ate some wonderful food and went on runs without 5 pounds of clothing. Perfection. So needless to say,

vitamin d is runnin' through my veins.

I find myself making more smoothies, using more skin lotion, wearing brighter colors and opting for country/bluegrass rather than indie folk in the car; all of which are side affects I experience when interacting with legit vitamin d. Thank ya Lord.




 




 Our last full day, a storm began to roll in and created this beautiful scene. It was humid as all get out but provided a perfect even light.



 Photos below by Lang

This is the pose all mothers love.
Photos below by Hannah 



Photos below by Lang






1 comment

Leave a Reply